3.27.2006

Happy Birthday Jack



This past Wednesday was Jack's birthday. Mom had a party for him on Saturday at her house. Ryan, Kaitlin and I went up on Friday to help set up for the party and celebrate. I think he was shocked to see so many people there! Surprise!

We had a good visit, although it is always too short. When we came home Chris had done some landscaping in the yard and it looks beautiful. A little at a time and before you know it our back yard will be done too! I can't wait for that fence to be up.

This week is looking good. Kaitlin and I have Babygarten on Wednesday and playdates Tues and Friday. This weekend Ryan has a b-day party at the Air and Space Museum. It really sounds like a lot of fun, they get to go on a flight simulator ride! He is counting down the days.

We are warming up this week low 60's to start and 70's by the weekend and next week. Has spring finally arrived? I hope so. We want everything to bloom so that our allergies will go away. Kaitlin and I have really been suffering the past week.

No comments: