1.04.2006

Getting back on schedule

Well, life is getting back to normal this week. It was nice having Chris and Ryan home for 9 full days. Now I'm so bored with just me and Kaity. This week we have taken down the tree and put away all the Christmas things - they are just waiting to be put back in the attic. I've also been doing some "winter cleaning". Getting rid of toys/clothes whatever we don't need anymore. I have found something online that is great - www.freecycle.com . I can go on there and post what I'm getting rid of and someone will just come and get it. We've even gotten a few things ourselves. They have online communities all over so check them out! Next week is shopping week, time to use those gift cards! Friday Ryan has his first basketball game - wish him luck!

No comments: