12.14.2006

Christmas is Coming....

We are counting down the days now!! I finally finished all of my shopping today. I do have to get a few gift cards on Saturday while we are out but that's easy and not at the mall!! I only had to go to the mall once and that was today. Kaitlin has been really good for the most part. She normally hates the shopping cart or her stroller but the past few outings we've had she's been a real trooper.



This week we had a quick visit from my sister Stacey and her daughter Meagan. They had been visiting Great Wolf Lodge again and since they were so close they decided to come and see us. She left yesterday morning and I went to a cookie exchange.



Saturday morning I was able to get Ryan and Kaitlin dressed up in Christmas/Holiday attire and take their picture in front of the tree. Kaitlin was of course bribed by chocolate but the end result was ok. Here are the pictures we sent out to family and friends.



No comments: